• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS Ruger Precision 300 Win Mag + Ammo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tydogg123

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
25   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS Ruger Precision 300 Win Mag

Zip Code: 30120

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $1,700

Caliber: 300 Win Mag

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: For Sale: Ruger Precision Rifle in 300 Win Mag

Sale includes:
-Firearm
-(2) Five round OEM Ruger Magazines
-Original box and included paperwork
**Does not include optic, mount or bi-pod**

I'll also be listing my 300 Win Mag Ammo. I've got 17 boxes @ $40/per. box Will give a discount if purchasing ammo with rifle.

For sale is a Ruger Precision Rifle in 300 Win Mag. I'm the original and only owner. It's had 80 rounds down range and shoots excellent. I've taken it over to CMP in Alabama twice and 600 yards is a warm up (see pic). The only thing I've done to it is add a CDC Tactical neoprene cheek pad, otherwise it's just as it left the factory. These are really wonderful rifles and I hope to buy another when I'm able to. She's a beast and weighs ~15 pounds, so recoil is light and very manageable. Just needs a good optic and you'll be hitting 1200+ yards without issue.

Price: $1,700 cash only. I'm available most days until 1:30, or maybe early evening. Meet at Cabela's in Acworth. I am not really hunting for trades, but am after Sig MCX, Sig MPX, Noveske anything, Q anything, Volquarsten

Pictures:
300-rug-jpg.3154836

View attachment 3155161
600-yards-jpg.3154838

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom