• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS S&W 642 with nice extras for $320

Status
Not open for further replies.

importfighter01

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
144   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS S&W 642 with ammo and nice extras for $320

Zip Code: 30101

Item is for: Sale Only

Sale Price: $320

Caliber: .38spl

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Hi ODT! Figured out how to effectively load 9mm so selling my very nice condition 642 (bought to have a carry gun that I could load .38 spl for). Gun has 200 rds through it. Has a small polish mark on one of the aluminum frame backstrap edges from riding in my front pocket, but you cannot see it unless you are looking for it (in pic below had to both zoom in and get the right lighting for a reflection for it to even show up). This is a no internal lock gun.

Comes with awesome grips: Hogue Pirannah G10. $80 new but so worth with. Transforms how this little rocket handles with heavier loads. Does not tear up your clothes either. Here is a link: https://www.hogueinc.com/s-w-j-frame-round-butt-bantam-piranha-grip-g10-solid-black

Includes (15) rds of Hornady Critical Defense Lite

Also includes (4) speedloaders: (2) HKS 36 and (2) Safariland Comp IIs. Speed loaders do work with both the factory grips and the Hogue grips.

Also includes a JBP Fabrications, one of a kind, IWB dual speedloader holder. Attaches with use of Ulticlips.

Also includes Wilson Combat J-frame trigger spring kit. Makes long distance shots much more manageable as well. Reduces the trigger pull down to 8 or 9 pounds. Here is a link to a review by Mrgunsngear:

Last but not least is a Don Hume 001 leather pocket holster. What I love about this holster versus others is that it puts the revolver at a slight cant in your pocket making it more concealable than traditional pocket holsters.

Comes with box, docs, and all original parts too.

I love this J frame set up. It has been awesome for me, but like I said now that I can effectively reload 9 mm I am going to start carrying a semi auto again.

I can meet in the Kennesaw / Acworth area or at Cabela's in Acworth for those that might travel. Can't meet up on Sundays. PM me if interested. Thanks ODT!

IMG_3320.JPG
IMG_3321.JPG
IMG_3322.JPG
IMG_3323.JPG

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom