Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS S&W 686+ 3in 3-5-7

Zip Code: 30141

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $900

Caliber: 357Mag

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Up for sale is my few years old 686+. I have installed a green fiber optic front sight, Wilson Combat trigger kit, and a very comfortable set of Altamont Falconia grips. I will also include the factory goodies, minus the factory front sight. The trigger is buttery smooth and the new grips help keep a grip on the recoil. I do remember buying a kydex OWB holster for it, but I have not put my hands on it in years. I’ll include it if I can find it, but won’t factor it in the price…….consider it a freebie.

Having said all that, I feel like a priced it very fair. I’m really not looking for trades, but if you have something of equal value, offer away…….except polymer guns, I have more than enough.

gun broker prices, for what it’s worth to you.

Pictures:
IMG_1267.jpeg
IMG_1266.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Up. I might be interested in a G17 Gen 5 package. I’m not looking for a highly modified, Gucci, or stippled. Basic pistol with mags, holster and maybe night sights and/or wml.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom