Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS S&amp;W M&amp;P 9 1.0

Zip Code: 30009

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $400

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I'm listing my Smith & Wesson M&P 9 1.0 for sale. It comes with factory tritium night sights, three magazines, the plastic case, and docs from the factory. I bought this used from a friend, and I doubt more than 400 rounds were put down the barrel between us. Pistol shows little to no wear. Great little pistol, I just prefer Glocks. I'm also going to include a Safariland ALS/SLS light bearing duty holster for the buyer. I'm also including three new backstraps I picked up from Brownells since my dog got ahold of the original ones right after I got the pistol.

$400

Meet in Alpharetta/Roswell. Let me know if you have any questions.

By responding to this ad, you verify that you are a Georgia resident, not a felon or otherwise prohibited from purchasing or possessing a firearm by Georgia or federal law.

Pictures:
IMG_7101.JPG
IMG_7103.JPG
IMG_7104.JPG
IMG_7106.JPG

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
So you would not be interested in any trades at all? I have a really nice 308 sniper rifle, a fully decked out tactical double pistol grip Mossberg 18 inch barrel 12 gauge with all the upgrades, all kind of handguns if you were are interested in any type of trades and I could pay the rest cash or whatever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom