Item Name: FS S&W M&P Core 9L or Make An offer

Zip Code: 30068

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 450 OBO

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: name, license number, address

Item Description: Like new in the box Core 9L, 5" barrel. Comes with 2 mags, box, papers, mounting brackets.

Precision built to be the most accurate and reliable firearms, M&P pistols are an experience you have to feel to believe. Durable and comfortable, they are capable of handling as many rounds as you are. Engineered with an attention to detail and superior ergonomics; built on high-strength polymer frame reinforced with a rigid stainless steel chassis. M&P pistols are the new standard in reliability when your job is to serve and protect and your life is on the line.

Bridging the gap between main production and the Performance Center, the Smith & Wesson Pro Series represents the next step up from standard production line models. M&P Pro Series pistols include numerous enhancements yet still remain true to “stock”. Bringing competition specifications and features in factory models, the Pro Series offers that ready-to-go package while still maintaining production line integrity.

Features
• Slide cut to accept the following optics: Trijicon RMR, Leupold Delta Point, Jpoint, Doctor, C-More STS, and Insight MRDS (optics not included)
• Three Interchangeable Newly Enhanced Textured Palmswell Grip Sizes
• Longer barrel for longer sight radius
• Smooth Trigger Pull
• Two 15 round magazines
• Ambidextrous Slide Stop
• High-strength polymer frame
• Stainless steel chassis, barrel and slide
• Picatinny-style rail
• No thumb safety

Pictures:
img_2979-jpg.1201651

img_2981-jpg.1201652

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Sorry for the delayed reply. I was out of town during the Labor Day week.
Yes, I am interested in your S&W M&P 9m CORE.
My weekend is hectic, but I might be able to meet late Saturday morning.
Would it be possible for us to meet at a shooting range? Safe for both of us.
Or we might be able to meet next week on my lunch break.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom