Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Saiga 12 with upgrades, 2 mags

Zip Code: 30307

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 1100

Caliber: 12gauge

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Reposting this as it was in a multi gun ad in the rifle section.

Saiga 12 + upgrades. Fully converted, comes with a first generation GK-01 brake (this thing is insanely useful at reducing recoil and looks aggressive as hell), left hand folder CNC warrior Galil style stock, Izzy PP-19 grip, CAA ergo grip (installed), Arsenal front quad rail, and 10 and 12 round SGM mags. The first two accessories alone are worth about $300 new and SGM mags were still nearly impossible to find last I checked. I haven’t shot it much and I don’t think the previous owner did at all, but I gotta say it was incredibly satisfying to easily outshoot my stepdad’s Benelli M4 with this. Chop the barrel and move the brake back and I honestly can’t imagine a better shotgun. $1100 gets you that true Slavic goodness.

Pictures:
F6477F2E-88D6-4122-B3BB-1A50A579072B.jpeg
DEEF36EC-9FD1-4BF9-B536-08741CF421FD.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom