Reaction score
Item Name: FS Savage Hog Hunter 11 - Threaded Barrel

Zip Code: 30052

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $430 OBO

Caliber: .308

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: This rifle is like new! It has been shot 15 times! It's a great bolt action rifle. Shoots great I'm just thinning the herd. Has a free floating threaded barrel. Comes tapped and ready for an optic. I also have ammo that is included in the $430 price. One box of PMC and three boxes of Hornady. I have a LUCID LUCID 4x-16x44 that I can add to the gun for an extra $200. If you have questions feel free to PM. Thanks!

Hog Hunter w/ Scope: $600
Hog Hunter without Scope: $430

Pictures:

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Item Name: FS Savage Hog Hunter 11 - Threaded Barrel. Do u still have the savage. If so shoot me a txt. 4043085284

Zip Code: 30052

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $430 OBO

Caliber: .308

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: This rifle is like new! It has been shot 15 times! It's a great bolt action rifle. Shoots great I'm just thinning the herd. Has a free floating threaded barrel. Comes tapped and ready for an optic. I also have ammo that is included in the $430 price. One box of PMC and three boxes of Hornady. I have a LUCID LUCID 4x-16x44 that I can add to the gun for an extra $200. If you have questions feel free to PM. Thanks!

Hog Hunter w/ Scope: $600
Hog Hunter without Scope: $430

Pictures:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom