Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Savage MKii

Zip Code: 30519

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $199

Caliber: 22LR

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: When it was time to take the grandson squirrel hunting the only rifle that fit his frame was this Savage. He's left-handed. So I sent it out and had the trigger worked and new springs and added a cocobolo walnut stock instead of going with the synthetic stock. Cocobola is a special tree that only grows in California and makes for some unusual patterns. Once we had the gun put together he didn't like white spots in the wood. So I made a mistake and tried to stain over it. I got a lot of it off but you can still see where the stain went over the white. A friend of mine owned the same Savage and recommended it over the Ruger 10/22 and since my grandson liked it better that is what we went with. It has a case, extra magazines, and a scope, and has never been fired. We took my friends Savage out to his farm and busted bottles and cans all afternoon at around 100 yards away. It was a great shooting little gun.

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom