• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS sccy cpx2 2mags & ammo

Status
Not open for further replies.

dsc1

Default rank <1500 posts
ODT Junkie!
24   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS sccy cpx2 2mags & ammo $250

Zip Code: 30157

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $275

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have a sccy cpx2 stainless and black with two 10rnd magazines 20rounds of ammo 10hp &10fmj box and docs everything it came with from factory four magazine bases two flush two with pinky ext also has a upgraded steel guide rod and spring it has a low round count always oiled and cleaned properly it has no scratches or holster wear looks as it did when it came out the box its a great reliable gun the only reason im sailing is to put the money towards a place to live I can't post pictures right now looks same as anyone new you see I budge a little on price not a whole lot though right now I have limited access to the internet texting would be faster to reach me and I make sure to leave feedback score if someone would purchase it you have a good gun and it would help me out a whole lot I prefer to meet in Hiram or Dallas.thanks derrick 470-226-8262

Last edited:
DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom