Reaction score
Item Name: FS Sig P229 + green dot laser

Zip Code: 31324

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $400!!!!

Caliber: .40

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Sig P229 in .40, n/s, 2 mags (12 and 10 round) and an NcSTAR green dot laser. Laser was briefly mounted, never fired.
This was a police trade-in, has a stamp on top marked "Douglas County Sheriff's Office." No decocker. Looks good despite a few nicks.

EDIT: According to @C.J. LaFrance, the trigger on this is a DAK (double action Kellerman). He also says these guns from Douglas Co. were well maintained and serviced.

Final drop: $400 takes the P229 and the laser.
Cash only.

NO BOS.
Must be legally able to purchase and own a firearm in GA.

I will meet at the Richmond Hill Publix. Please make sure that works for you before sending a PM.

PM's! We will need to communicate and finalize meet details via PM, if you want to buy one of my guns.

Thanks ODT!

Pictures:
gun15-jpg.2415584

gun13-jpg.2415586

gun14-jpg.2415587

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
$400 for the P229 and the laser. $400 for both!! Cheez Wiz!! Can I get some love here??? LOL

Will make you a helluva deal on this plus the 30-06 unfired in box Weatherby Vanguard I have listed.
Cash only at this point.

Attachments

• laser.jpg
    laser.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 14
  • gun15.jpg
    gun15.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 14
  • gun13.jpg
    gun13.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 14
Very nice gun...
And again, great price...
Did you see the post about .40 cal?
I really don't get why folks hate .40s!!!
GLWS Brother!!

Much appreciated! I did see that thread, and I couldn't agree more about .40 cal.
All I know is, I have 2 other P229s (or did, before the boating accident), and .40 cal. rounds are cream puffs exiting the barrels of either of them. Nothing spooky about them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom