65   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Sig Sauer gen3 MPX 16 LE model

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 1600

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Item Description: So I’m letting my Sig MPX go. I’ve had it roughly couple of years, around a 1,000 rounds through it. It’s been very well taken care and has normal signs of use. It runs like a smooth sewing machine and eats any ammo you want to put in it. It will include box, papers, one 20rd magazine and six 30rd magazines. The only difference with the LE model is it has the “duty” trigger, birdcage flash hider and the MCX stock (better in my opinion). So it’s more setup for SWAT guys not competitive shooting. Has the same everything else. $1,600 cash. Shoot me a pm for offers or questions. Thanks for looking and God bless.

Pictures:
0673B975-A657-4202-A6D0-3273253629DE.jpeg
A450ADC6-9A1F-449A-B29C-F63F0E60CCE0.jpeg
9CA6096B-DE39-4A6C-B0B7-B7AB3BE63386.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Well. The gun shows two small screws on the left side for the ejector , just like my Gen 3’s . No plate as on the Gen 2. So there’s that . Also looks like it has the newer style Gen 3 upper. Can’t see the part of the lower under the charging handle. There’s a definite difference in the lowers for the Gen 3 upper and Gen 3 bolt . I’m mildly interested in it , I’m thinking it’s a Gen 3. That particular configuration did not come with a Timney trigger.

Well. The gun shows two small screws on the left side for the ejector , just like my Gen 3’s . No plate as on the Gen 2. So there’s that . Also looks like it has the newer style Gen 3 upper. Can’t see the part of the lower under the charging handle. There’s a definite difference in the lowers for the Gen 3 upper and Gen 3 bolt . I’m mildly interested in it , I’m thinking it’s a Gen 3. That particular configuration did not come with a Timney trigger.
When I called Sig they confirmed it’s a Gen3 model setup for LE agencies. I didn’t know it existed until I joined a MCX/MPX group on Facebook, one of the guys told me it was a LE model and so I called to confirm it. It’s in the serial numbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom