• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS SKS 16" Paratrooper with Tapco Stock Great Condition

Status
Not open for further replies.

fjefman

Default rank <300 posts Supporter
Tracker
51   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS SKS 16" Paratrooper with Tapco Stock Great Condition

Zip Code: 30075

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 475

Caliber: 7.62x39

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Near new...very low round count if it has been fired at all...not by me anyway. 16" barrel. The only modification to the rifle is the addition of an upgraded magazine release (works like an AK release - Push forward lever) and the addition of a Tapco stock and matching handguard.

This rifle uses stand SKS duckbill magazines, not AK mags.

Comes with 6 magazines = 3 steel, 2 polymer Tapco mags and the stock 10rd fixed mag.

Unfortunately I DO NOT have the factory wood stock or hand guard...I bought the rifle with the Tapco stuff on it.

If this ad is up, the rifle is still for sale. I'll pull down the ad as soon as the rifle sells. I'm not going to respond to messages asking "is this still available?" but will certainly answer any other questions.

Pictures here - https://www.dropbox.com/sh/fsf52j9b23sj36s/AABm9wq0DJWAlyO9fqIHGrYga?dl=0

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom