• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS Smith& Wesson 686-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Double R

Eagle Icon Super Lifetime Supporter 1
Survivalist
48   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS Smith& Wesson 686-1

Zip Code: 30024

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $685.00

Caliber: 357 Magnum

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: Take a peek at Georgia Carry Licence.

Item Description: I have a Smith & Wesson model 686-1 for sale. This one is for sale only no trades please. I need cash for another gun I have my eye on. Per the serial number this gun was produced in 1986. I do not know much about this gun. I traded for it with a friend and he purchased it in a pawn shop. I have no idea about round count, but it appears to be in great shape. I have not shot it yet but was told it was a good shooter. I plan on shooting it Wednesday if it does not sale before. The only problem I have found is the slight pitting on side above grips as seen in picture of right side. The left side is not near as bad as the right side. The gun has Pachmayr grips as can be seen in photo and what you see is what you get. I do not have box or docs. Also, this gun does have the M stamped above the model # which indicates that the L frame modification has been done. Call me with any questions and I will try to answer. I am not much of a revolver man. I have more pics upon request.Call on 404-561-7523 or PM me.

Thanks for looking,

Ronnie

Pictures:
dsc_9057-jpg.2041897

dsc_9059-jpg.2041898

dsc_9060-jpg.2041899

dsc_9063-jpg.2041900

dsc_9067-jpg.2041901

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom