• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS Smith & Wesson M&P9c with extra mags and Crimson Trace LG-661...

Status
Not open for further replies.

AuburnRunner

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
27   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Smith &amp; Wesson M&amp;P9c with extra mags and Crimson Trace LG-661...

Zip Code: 30606

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 680

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: S&W M&P 9c with 4ea factory 12rd magazines and CT lasergrip installed. Includes 3 factory grip size inserts. One magazine has the factory pinky extension installed. No safety.

Crimson Trace was purchased new by me - includes box and all docs including factory warranty card to be completed by new owner. Currently $279+tax on amazon.

Pistol was purchased off here on ODT around 2014. No box or docs. It has spent its life with me in the safe and I would guess I put 25 rounds through it and carried it a couple times. It was a redundant backup to another 9c I used to own. This pistol appears to be in excellent condition - see photos.

$680 with CT
$525 without CT with mags

You must be legally allowed to purchase this firearm to contact me. No BOS. Peek at your GWL. Meet near me.

Pictures:
Picture1.jpg
Picture2.jpg
Picture3.jpg
Picture4.jpg
Picture5.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom