Reaction score
Item Name: FS Smith Model 19-3

Zip Code: 31210

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $550.00

Caliber: 357 Mag/38 Spec

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Model 19-3 Smith in nickel. Nice revolver but shooter grade. I do not have the original stocks. It is pinned and recessed with target trigger and semi-target hammer. Price is what I have in the gun so it's firm. Usual reason for selling....I want/need something else....or think I do. :)
Cash or partial trade on a Colt SAA. Thanks.

Pictures:
19-3-jpg.799346

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Such a reasonable price.....

Boy is it easy to get hooked on these S&W revolvers.
In the last month and a half I bought a Model 28, bought a Model 19 and traded for a Model 66.
But my Model 19 is a BLUE 6", I don't actually have one of these, lol, boy this revolver thing could become a problem ....

Biker_bill that's how it starts. You have been infected with an SWD and there is no cure, al you can doo is treat the symptom by purchasing more Smith & Wesson Firearms.

If this pistol is still for sale it tells me volumes about Obamas economy :mad:, its terrible for both the "want to be buyers" and "want to sellers". Just too damn far away for me :doh:. Looks like a very good deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom