30   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Sold.

Zip Code: 49071

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 99999

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Need funds quick sale. All have box’s/pouches COAs, and whatever else came with them from factory. All are light users all are original edge except the Zaan.

TM River Wolf $230 shipped. Light user but in great condition. Really an excellent knife for the price!

CKF Evo w/ extra Timascus “Ghost Finish” clip $650 shipped, very good condition, excellent action.

Farid K2 Chisel grind $600 shipped, great condition, D3 steel, really unique piece!

Hinderer XM24 Bowie Full Ti $780 shipped, really good condition, midnight sun industries Ti scale, comes with the original G10 scale, liner, original filler tab, i belive I have the original pocket clip also. I also have a huge baggie full of random hinderer hardware, I’ll let it go with the blade for $830 if you are a Hinderer nut.

CRK Zaan S45VN User $530 shipped, this blade is a user and has some love marks, but it’s nothing that compromises the integrity of the blade, all blemishes are superficial in nature from what I can tell, this has a lynch clip and a gears backspacer installed, an excellent user blade.

Herman Mantis $600 shipped lightly carried but overall great shape, truly an excellent design and some of the best quality I’ve seen.

NF Textured CF Koenig Arius $900 shipped, excellent shape, one very small light scratch on the blade(honestly you probably wonudlt notice it if I didn’t mention it) and some minimal wear to the pocket clip, smooth as butter and the blue spec is so pretty.

Need funds so no trades. Price are obo, feel free to make reasonable offers, I’m willing to work with ya. Will send video/pics of any blade to any interested parties. Thank you!

Pictures:
IMG_1992.jpeg
IMG_1993.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom