Item Gone: FS Sons of Liberty Gun Works Complete Lower Group with VLTOR A5 Buffer Systm (AR-15)

Status
Not open for further replies.

idsman75

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
30   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS Sons of Liberty Gun Works Complete Lower Group with VLTOR A5 Buffer Systm (AR-15)

Zip Code: 31047

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $320

Caliber: Multi

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have for sale a Sons of Liberty Gun Works complete lower receiver group built by Sons of Liberty Gun Works. This is not a home-baked Bubba build. It is built with the VLTOR A5 buffer system which is pretty hard to come by right now unless you're willing to go with some of the copycats out there. Here are the specs:

Condition: Like New. Never fired. Never mated to an upper receiver.

Receiver: Soul Snatcher, Black Anodized
Receiver Extension (Buffer Tube): VLTOR A5
Buffer: A5H2 (5.3 oz)
Buffer Spring: Sprinco Green
Stock: B5 Bravo
Grip: BCM Gunfighter Mod 3
Castle Nut: Forward Controls Design (standard with SOLGW builds)
Trigger: Sons of Liberty Gun Works Liberty Fighting Trigger
Safety Selector: Mil-Spec
Bolt Catch: Mil-Spec
Magazine Catch: Mil-Spec
Takedown Pins: Mil-Spec

Now go ahead and price that out on the Sons of Liberty Gun Works website. You won't get this kind of deal on even the very best of their Black Friday or holiday season deals. Even better, you won't have to wait 6-8 weeks for SOLGW to ship it to you. https://sonsoflibertygw.com/m4-complete-lower-a5-buffer-system-customizable-rifle-or-pistol/

The best way to reach me is directly via email at idsman75@gmail.com.

Note: I prefer to see a Georgia Firearms License when I deal in guns or receivers. Don't worry, I'm not asking for a bill of sale or to make copies of anything.

Note: I won't road trip with this. I'd like to keep it within Houston County if you want to meet me. Face-to-face transactions are always preferable.

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Side Note: Anyone who isn't familiar with the Soul Snatcher must feel comfortable with the fact that that the Safety/Fire positions are marked with some variation of a four-letter word.

I forgot to mention that the stock is a B5 Bravo
DSC_0126__11518.1455134821.400.400_530x.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom