Item Gone: FS Spikes Honey Badger lowers w/ Spikes enhanced lpk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

quackhead

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
50   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS Spikes Honey Badger lowers w/ Spikes enhanced lpk.

Zip Code: 30114

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 300

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Honey badger lower w/ Spikes enhanced lpk. Just a extra laying around don’t need it. Will post pics if need but we all know what they look like.

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
The lowers I've ever bought I don't remember having to specify if it was Intended for a pistol or a rifle or really doesn't matter as long as it's under 16" no stock of it's over shoulder it.

Hey m actually doing research now, I’ve called two gunshots and gotten two different answers. I’d like to buy it, I just can’t risk going o prison ok 50/50. I’m going to do a little more research

Hey m actually doing research now, I’ve called two gunshots and gotten two different answers. I’d like to buy it, I just can’t risk going o prison ok 50/50. I’m going to do a little more research
A couple of things on this after a lot of research.
1. If you purchase a new, stripped lower receiver, it is registered as a “receiver”. You can take home and at that time you have the option to build either rifle or pistol. As long as the weapon never gets pawned/Traded/sold to FFL it can be either pistol or rifle “technically speaking”. If you decide to trade /pawn/ sale to FFL at any time as a completely assembled rifle or pistol it is then logged into the books as pistol or rifle depending on the configuration when you trade the fully assembled unit.
2. If it was a “take off” meaning someone went to the gun shop and bought a complete rifle then later decided to add a new receiver. The receiver that came on the factory gun would still carry out its life as a rifle even though it had been stripped from the factory weapon and it cannot be built into a pistol legal. The same goes for AR factory pistol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom