• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Georgia Item Gone: FS *SPM* FS Glock 21 Gen 4 *SPM*

Status
Not open for further replies.

rwdw3j

Default rank <1000 posts Supporter
Frontiersman
189   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS *SPM* FS Glock 21 Gen 4 *SPM*

Zip Code: 30127

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $375.00

Caliber: 45

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have a Glock 21, Gen 4 that I do not need, really. I just bought it this week locally here on ODT. I also agreed to buy one up in Blairsville, GA the same day. What happened was I saw this was posted as SPM and PM'd the owner letting him know that I was local, and would buy his pistol if the existing deal failed. The transaction stalled so he PM me that I was next in line. Of course, I agreed to honor my offer since I made it. So, now I have (2) Glock 21 Gen 4 pistols. I offered to buy this strictly on price at $375.00. It was a low price for a Glock. The ad was honest about how he used a Dremel to ground off the finger grooves and a small portion under the trigger guard. The alteration did not affect the capabilities or the integrity of the pistol, in my humble opinion. I am asking $375.00 for the pistol which is the price I paid for it. I tried to show off the alteration in the picture. It comes with the box and (3) mags.

Thanks for looking and God Bless.

******SPM*****SPM*****SPM*****

Pictures:
Dremel Work.jpg
G21 Gen4.jpg
Factory Box.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
JBWJr says "Good Deal!"
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom