• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS SPM FS Scottsdale 2oz Stackers. Less than Spot

Status
Not open for further replies.

CSA

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
425   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS SPM FS Scottsdale 2oz Stackers. Less than Spot

Zip Code: 30066

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $900

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: SPM

I have 20 x 2oz Scottsdale silver stackers .999. 40 oz of silver for $900 total. I will honor this for 24 hours but after that will re-elvauate. If you post I will take it then I will honor the I’ll take it price even if it takes a week to meet. Must meet close to Marietta.

Pictures:
IMG_5908.jpeg
IMG_5909.jpeg
IMG_5910.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I have 20 x 2oz Scottsdale silver stackers .999. 40 oz of silver for $900 total. I will honor this for 24 hours but after that will re-elvauate. If you post I will take it then I will honor the I’ll take it price even if it takes a week to meet. Must meet close to Marietta.
I’ll take them. PMed you. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom