Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS ***SPM*******FS Smith and Wesson model 69

Zip Code: 30253

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $800

Caliber: 44Mag

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Bill of Sale Info: Only if you do not have a Georgia Weapons Carry License. Name/cell number, details of transaction.

Item Description: For Sale Only, a new Smith and Wesson model 69 with a 2.75 inch barrel in 44 magnum. It was purchased and has stayed in a gun safe (unfired and not carried). It comes with the blue Smith and Wesson box, gun lock, and all the literature a new Smith would come with. The price is $800 (cash only). I will travel a reasonable distance around metro Atlanta for the sale. You must be old enough to buy a handgun in the state of Georgia as well as a Georgia resident. A bill of sale is required unless you do have a valid Georgia Weapons Carry License. If you would like any additional pictures please let me know but it is as new as the day I bought it. Please use the ODT messaging system if you are interested in purchasing the Smith and Wesson. Thanks for looking.

Pictures:
0BD80E2B-116E-40FB-B4A8-D4CC5737A217.jpeg
75EE065D-11F3-4048-94B5-2C6EEBAE805B.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom