• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Georgia Item Gone: FS ***SPM****Glock 22 Gen 3 .40 with Ammo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan Paden

Default rank <2500 posts Supporter
Im just here for the snacks.......
161   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS ***SPM****Glock 22 Gen 3 .40 with Ammo

Zip Code: 30506

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $375

Caliber: 40

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Up for sale I have a Glock 22 Gen 3 .40 S &W with minimal slide wear/scratches from holstering. Has Glock night sights also. This was the 2nd one I had and getting out of .40 cal. Pistol, 1 hc mag, no box. 2 boxes of ammo valued over $50. Will sell pistol for $350 separate of ammo if desired or $375 with ammo. It’s cheaper than any other Glock 22 on here. If you want it at that price let me know, otherwise keep on scrolling. Have a great week and god bless.

Pictures:
IMG_0413.jpeg
IMG_0416.jpeg
IMG_0415.jpeg
IMG_0414.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Up for sale I have a Glock 22 Gen 3 .40 S &W with minimal slide wear/scratches from holstering. Has Glock night sights also. This was the 2nd one I had and getting out of .40 cal. Pistol, 1 hc mag, no box. 2 boxes of ammo valued over $50. Will sell pistol for $350 separate of ammo if desired or $375 with ammo. It’s cheaper than any other Glock 22 on here. If you want it at that price let me know, otherwise keep on scrolling. Have a great week and god bless.
willing to travel
willing to travel
I’ll be happy to take this off your hands!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom