• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia Item Gone: FS ***SPM***Truck Gun/Bug Out/Get Home Package

Status
Not open for further replies.

roydamnmercer

Default rank <2500 posts Supporter
Don’t take yourself so seriously, no one else is.
65   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS ***SPM***Truck Gun/Bug Out/Get Home Package

Zip Code: 30553

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 1400

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: ***SPM***
Gen 3 Glock 17 with an Israeli TAZ combat sight (single fiber optic rear dot but the old night sights are included separately), and a Glock Tac light. Ruger PC 9mm with threaded barrel in a Magpul backpacker stock with QD loop and Sig Romeo red dot, 15 high cap mags (Ruger PC9 accepts all 9 Glock factory 17 rounders, 5 Glock factory 33 rounders and one Magpul 12 round that fits in the mag well while folded) Ruger box and docs, Glock box and docs, a Fobus Glock holster and 300 rounds of factory boxed fmj ammo included…And of course the configurable soft case with Velcro holders. This is a great compact, concealable and stealthy set up for under the seat for bug out or get home situations. (Although I kept it in a clean, dark, dry safe) All the mags you’ll need, factory ammo to fill them, red dot sighted in and a water tight compartment in the grip to hide a sight tool, spare 2032 battery and/or matches. They’re ready to go!
IMG_7318.jpeg
IMG_7319.jpeg

Please ask questions via PM. By contacting me you affirm you are legal to purchase firearms in the state of Georgia. I reserve the right to deal with members based on feedback and date of membership. I’m willing to drive to meet up to 40 miles from my home. Please consider this fact before dealing.

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Dumb question and I'm not reading proficient. Does the Ruger PC 9 use Glock mags?

Yes it does. The PC9 will accept Glock 26, 19, 17, 18, and 34 mags. (All the mags included are Glock factory mags except the 12 rounder is a Pmag). It also accepts Ruger SR series Security 9 pistol mags with an adapter.

Just to be clear, the PC9 and the Glock share all those magazines in the above picture except the 12 rounder which is only for the PC9 in storage position.

Dumb question and I'm not reading proficient. Does the Ruger PC 9 use Glock mags?
It most likely does. I had one a while back and it had the adapter for Ruger or Glock mags. This is one of the best pistol caliber carbines available. A little on the heavy side but very reliable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom