• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS Springfield 1911 Compact .45 - Original Version!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HoWink

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
50   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Springfield 1911 Compact .45 - Original Version!

Zip Code: 30144

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $850

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Dating back to 2003, this is an early version of Springfield Armory’s Compact model. Compact means the lightweight aluminum frame is “Officer’s” size (4.85 bottom to top of slide), and the barrel is the 4” Commander length, making it ideal for concealed carry.

Upgrades include a set of slim Alumagrips and an aluminum front strap add-on from Wilson Combat that serves as front strap checkering. Alternative grips I’m including are a set of Hogue rubber finger groove grips and a rubber finger groove add-on that works with the slim Alumagrips. Sights are genuine Novak’s, with the tritium showing its age.

The trigger on this gun shames all my striker guns. Minimal take up, and a glass rod break. The bore is pristine, and only a few minor handling marks. I’d call it about 98%.

The gun comes with the stock six round magazine and a pair of Wilson Combat low profile seven round mags. Also included is a beautiful custom Milt Sparks pancake holster.

This is a slim, compact gun that carries a payload of 7+1 rounds of .45 ACP. It’s also got easy shooting ergonomics to enjoy at the range. Someone’s going to love this thing!

Pictures:
53327ADB-4E74-4930-A91D-8B563F886BA8.jpeg
43DC1D8A-8D51-4F6D-BCC0-30CA4A405149.jpeg
6CF179FD-6754-40D8-9FA9-E52C5FE4E4FD.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom