Item Name: FS Springfield XDM 3.8 Compact .45 w Extras

Zip Code: 30326

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 550

Caliber: 45acp

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Hows it going fellow ODT'ers,

This is the 2nd of two Springfield firearms I have for sale on here. This one has a little bit of history behind it. My father purchased this as an all black XDM at a local gun show about 2 years back brand new from a dealer. He put maybe 3 magazines through it and because of his gout, gave it to me last September as the recoil was a bit much for him due to the pain. I had the XDM cerakoted a custom gunmetal color in January to give it that two tone look, but still distinguish it from the bitone model. I also threw on a pair of night sights in January and took it to the range once. Cleaned it, and put it away. Never carried it. It's a 9.5/10 due to the fact that it has had a few magazines through it, but is nice and VERY clean.

As per my other posting, unfortunately my pup has torn his ACL and the surgery to repair it is going to cost some major $$$. Need to sell this to help fund my dogs surgery so he can get back to chasing squirrels and fine lookin' ladies.

Up For Sale: custom cerakoted Springfield XDM 3.8 in .45acp with extras

Comes in standard XDM box with docs and lock, along with
2 - 9rd magazines
4 - 13rd magazines
1 - Pearce Grip Extension for the 9rd magazine (PG-XD45)
Night sights - installed professionally 9 months ago
XDM mag extension for 13 round mags (as well as spares for each)
XDM OWB firearm and magazine holsters
Custom red carbon fiber single clip IWB holster with adjustable tension, and
I will throw in a 50rd box of bonded hollow-points if you accept at the current asking price.

$550 takes it - firm on price. No trades please. Think of the pup and open your heart :) and wallet.

PM me with any questions. I'd be glad to send additional photos of the XDM if you'd like. Thanks for lookin'!

Pictures:
fullsizerender-1-jpg.1317555

fullsizerender-jpg.1317556

img_4296-jpg.1317557

img_4304-jpg.1317558

img_4305-jpg.1317559

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom