• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS Springfield xdm 40 3.8 with lots of extras

Status
Not open for further replies.

joshd4

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
4   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS Springfield xdm 40 3.8 with lots of extras

Zip Code: 30531

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 500

Caliber: .40

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have posted this several times but going to post again as I need the money for something more important . The gun is a Springfield xdm 40 in 3.8 and comes with 10 15 round magazines, holsters, ammo including self defense rounds .No trades. Price is firm .

Pictures:
20171009_123544-jpg.1586055

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Hi. My name is Cliff Ward. I am interested in the Springfield. Is it still available? Can you tell me more about the pistol? How long have you had it? How many rounds have you fired? How many rounds of ammo with it? I think it sounds like a fair deal. Thanks.

Hey, I got it used with a low round count but not certain how many. I have only shot the gun to test it with one magazine . Has 100 fmj, 20 self defense rounds . It's a late 2016 model I believe .at the moment I have a guy supposed to check it out .if that falls through than I will let you know. Thanks.

Hi. My name is Cliff Ward. I am interested in the Springfield. Is it still available? Can you tell me more about the pistol? How long have you had it? How many rounds have you fired? How many rounds of ammo with it? I think it sounds like a fair deal. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom