• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS Springfield XDS 9mm w/ Case and all accessories - Taken to range just once!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Accel Junky

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
7   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS Springfield XDS 9mm w/ Case and all accessories - Taken to range just once!

Zip Code: 30101

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $380

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Selling my XDS 9mm with original case, papers, and all accessories. I received this from my wife as a Christmas gift in 2014. I carried it once or twice but my LCP pocket carry was just too convenient so I left the XDS at home. It sat in my closet until August 2016 unfired until I finally had some time to go to the range. There I fired around 30-50 rounds. That is all that has ever been through this thing. It is perfect. Just as new. I believe my wife paid high 400s for this thing originally.

I can meet weekday evenings or weekends at the Starbucks parking lot at the corner of Dallas Acworth hwy and 92 (8655 Hiram Acworth Hwy, Dallas, GA 30157). Or I can bring it with me to work on weekdays and meet off of One Porsche Drive in Hapeville.

Plan to bring your carry permit for both of our protection.

Please text only, PM , or email.
404-seven nine zero - thirty six fifty
dmargrave at gmail

Pictures:
img_5260-jpg.1013444

img_5259-jpg.1013446

img_5261-jpg.1013453

img_5262-jpg.1013454

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom