Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Stainless Ruger 10/22 takedown

Zip Code: 30075

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $300

Caliber: 22LR

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: 10/22 takedown bought as a placeholder until I received my volquartsen. Only shot about 50 rounds through this with no issues.
Comes with 10 rd mag, 25rd mag, original box and soft case.

Pictures:
5221B23F-B89C-45C5-A2C5-76751FD5B8CE.jpeg
8119D413-E393-4C90-9D4A-6BFBF3BF6849.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Why? Why would you step on somebody elses deal? No diggity.

Not stepping on anyone’s deal, lmao. Offering additional $50 for “next in line” if whatever deal he has now lined up falls through. Several comments on this post, clearly the price is lower than its value. Supply/Demand & I’m willing to pay more to purchase an item listed for sale. Last time I checked that that was free to do in America and happens all the time on every other “marketplace/forum”

blacklist is a very appropriate name. I see you see it too. You reap what you sow. I get what you did, but its still unethical.

Not sure how a gun guy doesn’t support a free-market economy as well. Nothing unethical about it, but I do thank you for the laugh this evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom