178   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Surfire Charlie Folding Knife

Zip Code: 30276

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 150.00

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Here is your chance to own a piece of history. Surefire is no longer in the knife business. This is a EW-11 model. Never carried never sharpened. New is the box. I can ship if you cover it. But I'm old school and only do cash or check if you snail mail the money. Depending on your feedback I can ship the day you send the money.

A no-nonsense folding knife built for the rigors of daily use. Charlie's versatile modified spear-point blade is made of edge-holding 154 CM stainless steel and features a finger guard/flip-open lever. One side of the frame/grip is bead-blasted titanium with an integral frame lock, the other is sculpted 7075 aluminum finished in black Mil-Spec Type III hard anodizing. Together they provide a secure hold. A high-retention stainless steel pocket clip completes this combat-tough knife.

Features

Modified spear-point blade made of 154 CM steel
Strong, lightweight 7075 aluminum/titanium frame with frame lock
Integral finger guard/ flip-open lever
High-retention pocket clip

Specifications
Length Closed 5.0 inches
Length Open 8.5 inches
Blade Length 4.1 inches
Weight 5.4 ounces

Pictures:
SF1.jpeg
SF3.jpeg
SF2.jpeg
SF4.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom