• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS Sweater, British Military Surplus Commando Wool Sweater, Olive Drab Size L

Status
Not open for further replies.

joduco

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
5   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS Sweater, British Military Surplus Commando Sweater, Olive Drab Size L

Zip Code: 30052

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $20.00

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Sweater, British Military Surplus Commando Sweater, Olive Drab Size L --runs a little small unless you've got 'that' upper body I HAVE 2 OF THESE LEFT. British military issue Virgin wool for dependable temperature control Crew-neck styling Reinforced cotton patches on elbows and shoulders Some may have insignia patches, sorry no choice Some may NOT have epaulets, sorry no choice Color: Olive Drab, Country of Origin: United Kingdom Condition: very good to excellent shape
$20
I meet @ 1780 Hwy 81 S. Loganville only OR I can ship

Pictures:
sweater-1-jpg.1957736

sweater-2-jpg.1957737

sweater-3-jpg.1957738

sweater-4-jpg.1957739

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
A question for the 'Brits' -- I copied their description. Actually Came from SportsmanGuide.com

Sorry, I'm being a smartass and giving you a hard time--but those are American made (hence the .mil domain name on the tag) and acrylic as opposed to wool. THAT BEING SAID the retail price on them is $75 bucks if you get it direct from the manufacturer up in North Carolina, so it's a great price. Plus you won't stink like lanolin if it gets wet. GLWS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom