• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS TacStar M4 style Ruger 10/22 collapsable stock

Status
Not open for further replies.

catmath26

Default rank <200 posts
Tracker
64   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS TacStar M4 style Ruger 10/22 collapsable stock

Zip Code: 30165

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 90.00 OBO

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have a like new TacStar Ruger 10/22 Black Stock I would like to sell. Picked it up from Cabelas in Acworth. Has about 200 rnds on it, no issues. No box or papers included. I take discreet paypal . Can ship for actual shipping costs

Here is a description/pic from MidwayUSA
http://www.midwayusa.com/product/841618/tacstar-stock-m4-tactical-collapsible-ruger-10-22-synthetic

The TacStar Adaptive Tactical 10-22 Stock is loaded with more features than any other stock on the market. The removable barrel insert allows the stock to fit either standard tapered barrels or .920" bull barrels, with no ugly gaps. A reversible Picatinny rail insert is concealed in the forend and can provide a smooth bottomed forend or a rail depending on the operator. The pistol grip is designed to have an accessory Monopod that adjusts in height. The butt stock itself is an adjustable M4 type that is equipped with storage compartments for two spare Ruger rotary magazines.

Monopod and spare magazines not included.

Fits the Ruger 10-22 rifles.

Pictures:
media.midwayusa.com_productimages_880x660_Primary_841_841618.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom