Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Taurus 856 38 snub nose

Zip Code: 30052

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $300

Caliber: 38

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have my Taurus model 856 snub nose 38 for sale . It comes with an extended rubber grip , kydex holster , soft zip up carry case . It’s really good condition I bought it used back this summer at local gun store. It has been sitting on nightstand by bed. I have never shot gun store said guy who sold it to them bought it new and didn’t shoot it much. So I’m going to sell it and put my 10mm next to my bed instead. I will only take cash and meet locally. I didn’t include picture of zip up bag. I’m asking $300 cash for it and yes I know you can buy them for $350 new but you’re getting gun , extended grip, kydex holster , soft zip up case for gun. So it’s a fair deal for me I will not take less for it so don’t even bother asking me and I will not travel far to sell it . If you have any questions please let me know.

Pictures:
IMG_1454.jpeg
IMG_1455.jpeg
IMG_1457.jpeg
IMG_1458.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom