• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS Taurus M66

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jinx

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
9   2
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Taurus M66

Zip Code: 30519

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $515 firm

Caliber: 44Mag

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: This is one of the best-kept secrets in the gun business. I had a blue M66, .44mag revolvers and I bought it on a whim. I went pig hunting, bear hunting and even deer hunting with the gun. It never let me down once. One of the nice things is that the gun accepts accessories meant for the Smith and Wesson. I have shot both and I can't find $400 worth of differences between them. At the time I had a Black Hawk and a Red Hawk and was getting a little top-heavy. So I decided to sell and get a Henry. Just as soon as it was gone I regretted selling it and wanted it back. It does everything you would expect out of a .44 and I even tried to shoot a bullet through a car engine. It made a nice hole but I could not find the bullet afterward. This is a 6" barrel and has a great feel to it. So when I went looking for one this time they were not out there. Everybody is buying them up. I finally got lucky and came upon a stainless steel model and bought it. It has never been fired and it's in the same original box even though the box got torn. The accuracy is spectacular on the M66. With the old blue model, I was walking down the road and put a box of matches on a fence post and walked off a good distance, well almost to the point I couldn't see the box of matches and I turned and fired. The bullet struck the matchbox and tossed the matches all over the ground. I am getting ready to have surgery that is going to put me in a wheelchair and my eyesight is going fast. So this is pushing the sale. Its in new condition. It also has 7 rounds instead of six, rubber grips and great for homeland protection.

Pictures:
5E6A0194.JPG
5E6A0197.JPG
5E6A0215.JPG
5E6A0216.JPG
5E6A0218.JPG

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
This is one of the best-kept secrets in the gun business. I had a blue M66, .44mag revolvers and I bought it on a whim. I went pig hunting, bear hunting and even deer hunting with the gun. It never let me down once. One of the nice things is that the gun accepts accessories meant for the Smith and Wesson. I have shot both and I can't find $400 worth of differences between them. At the time I had a Black Hawk and a Red Hawk and was getting a little top-heavy. So I decided to sell and get a Henry. Just as soon as it was gone I regretted selling it and wanted it back. It does everything you would expect out of a .44 and I even tried to shoot a bullet through a car engine. It made a nice hole but I could not find the bullet afterward. This is a 6" barrel and has a great feel to it. So when I went looking for one this time they were not out there. Everybody is buying them up. I finally got lucky and came upon a stainless steel model and bought it. It has never been fired and it's in the same original box even though the box got torn. The accuracy is spectacular on the M66. With the old blue model, I was walking down the road and put a box of matches on a fence post and walked off a good distance, well almost to the point I couldn't see the box of matches and I turned and fired. The bullet struck the matchbox and tossed the matches all over the ground. I am getting ready to have surgery that is going to put me in a wheelchair and my eyesight is going fast. So this is pushing the sale. Its in new condition. It also has 7 rounds instead of six, rubber grips and great for homeland protection.
Hi still Available?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom