• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS Taurus Model 85 Ultra-Lite .28 Special +P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Georgia Terrapin

Default rank <400 posts Supporter
Survivalist
17   0
Reaction score
Item Name: SOLD PENDING MEETING: FS Taurus Model 85 Ultra-Lite .38 Special +P

Zip Code: 30114

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $200.00

Caliber: .38 special

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Taurus Model 85 Ultra-Lite
.38 special +P

Priced new on Bud's Gun Shop today at $261.00.

I'm the second owner. Box and docs - including copy of original purchase receipt. The first owner bought 2, and mixed up the boxes, so I have a box for this gun but it's the wrong box. I removed the mismatched label from the box.

The first owner said he only used it once a year to qualify for law enforcement credentials. I have used it -- once only -- on 05/05/2017 to make sure it's in good working order. I fired 50 rounds of target ammo at the range. I learned that between my bifocal vision and rare practice I can't shoot! But I've posted a photo of my embarrassing target just the same. # 2 shows that it can shoot straight in the right hands . . . .

The first owner painted the front sight white, which helps some.

I traded for this, and shortly after bought a different lightweight .38. I only need one.

Lifetime of the gun warranty (if ever needed): http://www.taurususa.com/repair-policy.cfm

No bill of sale needed but if you want one I'll draw up a good one for you. I'd like a peek at your Georgia weapon permit, and you can see my permit too.

I won't be able to close a deal until Monday 05/08/2017 because I have to drill this weekend. I prefer to sell at the courthouse in Canton. Thanks for looking.

Pictures:
left-png.1161489

right-png.1161490

target-png.1161491

top-png.1161492

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom