• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS ****** TenPoint Stealth SS w/ ACUdraw ********* Pratically Brand New

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frank Jakes

Default rank <5 posts
New to The Trader!
0   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS ****** TenPoint Stealth SS w/ ACUdraw ********* Pratically Brand New

Zip Code: 30054

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $1,095

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: TenPoint SS w/ ACUdraw - $1,095

If your in the market for a new TenPoint SS w/ ACUdraw, then this is the one for you. I can assure you that this has been fired less than 5 times into a target and has never been used for hunting. As shown in the picture, only one out of the three original arrows has been used. There are no scratches, no scuff marks, and the only thing that shows any kind of wear is the one arrow. This comes with all the original paperwork, DVD, tools, and the original box. This was purchased online at Bass Pro Shop just a little over a year ago and it has been registered with the manufacture. The only reason I'm selling this is it really was more of an impulse buy and actually haven't been hunting in years. This is an awesome set up and you are getting a practically brand new TenPoint Stealth SS w/ ACUdraw without paying taxes. As you know, you are saving hundreds of dollars. Please understand, I will not ship this item, I'm not interested in any trades and cash only. Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Would prefer to do a bill of sell and meet in a public place.

Thanks for looking :)

SPECS:
Manufacturer: TenPoint Crossbow Technologies
Model: Stealth SS
Safety Features: Anti-dry fire, trigger safety, rubber forearm flare
Cam System: MRX Dual Cam
Weight: 6.8 pounds (advertised, bare)
Axle-To-axle length: 17.5 inches at rest, 13.5 inches when cocked
Draw Weight: 185 pounds
Power Stroke: 13.25 inches
Riser: Machined aluminum, XLT
Limbs: IsoTaper Quad Limb
String: D75, 32 inches
Cables: D75, 19.625 inches
Grip: Pistol style, polypropylene
Finish: Mossy Oak Break-Up Infinity
Forearm: Injection molded polypropylene, with safety flares
Overall Length: 34.4 inches
Advertised Speed: 334 fps
Comments: A top-quality crossbow that is very compact and easy to shoot.

Pictures:
image-jpg.513691

image-jpg.513692

image-jpg.513693

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Cabelas has this crossbow for $879.99 it is refurbished but there is still a lifetime warranty on it. Since you have already registered the bow the lifetime warranty is only good for you the original purchaser. What would be your best cash price???

Last edited:
Cabelas has this crossbow for $879.99 it is refurbished but there is still a lifetime warranty on it. Since you have already registered the bow the lifetime warranty is only good for you the original purchaser. What would be your best cash price???

Thanks for your interests in the crossbow. I don't know about you but I would never purchase a refurbished piece of such highly calibrated equipment as the 10 point crossbow and take a chance on missing the kill of your life. Anyway, I'll go down to $1045 but that's it. You can insure your cross bow for $1,000 under a sports insurance floats for between $20 - $30 premium per year that also includes loss by breakage. Check with your homeowners' insurance agent. You are better off with a sports floata and no warranty than a warranty and no insurance. The most common causes of a loss is insurance related rather than a mechanical defect loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom