Item Gone: FS The Worst .22 AR Upper Project Thing Ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.

boxer90

Default rank <3000 posts Lifetime Supporter
ODT Junkie!
32   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS The Worst .22 AR Upper Project Thing Ever!

Zip Code: 31833

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 35

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: So this is some kind of AR upper for .22LR. I bought it on a whim a while back and haven't done anything with it. When I purchased it the extractor was missing (still is) and someone had attempted to attach the muzzle brake to the upper with welding, putty, and a hose clamp. I taped everything to keep it in place with plans to do something with it later, but it aggravates me too much. I've also had issues getting rounds to chamber, and it looks like some deburring or work may be necessary. Either way, don't care, just want it gone.

Shipped to you for $35. Includes one magazine to make the pain a little easier. The forward assist is for show, doesn't even have all of the pieces. Again, this thing is garbage. Use it for parts or looks. Zelle/MO/Check/card/discreet PP/etc, I'm not picky.

Pictures:
IMG-0307.jpg
IMG-0308.jpg
IMG-0309.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom