• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS Tisas M1911 - NIB Box docs and two Mec-Gar Mags

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirBannedAlot

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
171   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS Tisas M1911 - NIB Box docs and two Mec-Gar Mags

Zip Code: 30542

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 350

Caliber: .45ACP

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: As I clean out the gun room, I have another gun up for grabs. It's never been shot to my knowledge, and it in 100% condition.

It's a standard "old school" GI model 1911, with two mags. What else is there to say about it?

Would make a great truck gun, or someone who wants that old school 1911 type of weapon, or a starter gun for the new gunsmith that wants to start with the GI level and build it up into something unique. It's a solid gun and feels like something your granddad would have been shooting at Krauts in the Big War.....

Priced to sell quickly, prefer to meet fairly local, like half hour radius of Flowery Branch if possible.

I will also be listing a LNIG Ruger SR22

Pictures:
img_0171-jpg.1921649

img_0172-jpg.1921650

img_0173-jpg.1921651

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Would you take $300.00? I can scrape that together and meet you today.

Item Description: As I clean out the gun room, I have another gun up for grabs. It's never been shot to my knowledge, and it in 100% condition.

It's a standard "old school" GI model 1911, with two mags. What else is there to say about it?

Would make a great truck gun, or someone who wants that old school 1911 type of weapon, or a starter gun for the new gunsmith that wants to start with the GI level and build it up into something unique. It's a solid gun and feels like something your granddad would have been shooting at Krauts in the Big War.....

Priced to sell quickly, prefer to meet fairly local, like half hour radius of Flowery Branch if possible.

Pictures:
img_0171-jpg.1921649

img_0172-jpg.1921650

img_0173-jpg.1921651

Pictures:
img_0171-jpg.1921649

img_0172-jpg.1921650

img_0173-jpg.1921651

Pictures:
img_0171-jpg.1921649

img_0172-jpg.1921650

img_0173-jpg.1921651

Bump. I will have the gun with me in the truck today in the event that someone wants it and meet. I will be up in the Mtns heading to Alexander's this morning and coming back to Flowery Branch around 12-1pm and then heading over to Lawrenceville around 2pm or so...

So if you are near those areas, want it and can meet him, let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom