Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
96   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS Turk Mauser

Zip Code: 30087

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 250

Caliber: not entirely sure I think the turks are generally 8mm but might be wrong

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: No but will have to peek at your GWL

Item Description: Dont know much about it, took it in trade and am not in love with it. Bore looks good and finish is pretty much gone on exposed metal but strong where covered with wood so likely well taken care of. If you know anything about these please post.

Pictures:
011-jpg.1709568

013-jpg.1709569

014-jpg.1709570

016-jpg.1709571

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I’d love to have it and I don’t even know what caliber it is!!! It’s a mauser and the bore is good so I think this is a deal. But the deal appeal would be gone after the pilgrimage to Stone Mountain GLWS shouldn’t last long

I’d love to have it and I don’t even know what caliber it is!!! It’s a mauser and the bore is good so I think this is a deal. But the deal appeal would be gone after the pilgrimage to Stone Mountain GLWS shouldn’t last long
yeah that would be a bit of a road-trip :)

Item Name: FS Turk Mauser

Zip Code: 30087

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 250

Caliber: not entirely sure I think the turks are generally 8mm but might be wrong

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: No but will have to peek at your GWL

Item Description: Dont know much about it, took it in trade and am not in love with it. Bore looks good and finish is pretty much gone on exposed metal but strong where covered with wood so likely well taken care of. If you know anything about these please post.

Pictures:
011-jpg.1709568

013-jpg.1709569

014-jpg.1709570

016-jpg.1709571

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom