• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia Item Gone: FS Unfired Foxtrot Mike FMP9 rifle with extras and accessories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc1956

Default rank <200 posts Supporter
Hunter
19   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Unfired Foxtrot Mike FMP9 rifle with extras and accessories

Zip Code: 30542

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $625.00

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: This is an unfired Foxtrot Mike (F.M.Products) FMP9 rifle chambered in 9mm. It has Magpul furniture, an NC Star weapon light, several magazines, ambidextrous safety levers and a Viridian EON 3-9 x 40 scope, with rings. It is unfired and comes with a case. This is a very robust build and the handguard is metal, not polymer. I took this package in on a trade and have decided that I’m not going to use it. $625 cash and I will ask to see your valid, Georgia Driver’s license. You are welcome to see mine or my concealed weapons permit as well. I’m in Flowery Branch but would consider a short drive to meet. I try to answer questions within a few hours, so ask away!

Pictures:
IMG_9569.jpg
IMG_9568.jpg
IMG_9567.jpg
IMG_9566.jpg
IMG_9565.jpg
IMG_9564.jpg
IMG_9563.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom