• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS Universal? side by side sxs double barrel shotgun Russian?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wyngrave1

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
152   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Universal? side by side sxs double barrel shotgun Russian?

Zip Code: 30315

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 350

Caliber: 12gauge

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Got this cool looking side by side in a trade with an older guy. Said he had it for 10 years, I'm not sure of the brand since I kept researching universal and got nothing. I looked into the MFG model and says it's Russian but manufactured in Florida...? Hope I price it right, please let me know if it's too much or little! Thanks ODT!

Can only meet on weekends due to work and wife!

Pictures:
P_20210811_213927.jpg
P_20210811_213906.jpg
P_20210811_213844.jpg
P_20210811_213832.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Got this cool looking side by side in a trade with an older guy. Said he had it for 10 years, I'm not sure of the brand since I kept researching universal and got nothing. I looked into the MFG model and says it's Russian but manufactured in Florida...? Hope I price it right, please let me know if it's too much or little! Thanks ODT!

Can only meet on weekends due to work and wife!
I believe that it was manufactured in Russia and imported into Florida by Universal.Anyone out there with more information please feel free to correct me if necessary. Thanks!

Jeddak pretty much summed it up. Baikal guns are solid, well made, reliable shooters. Remington sold imported Baikal shotguns several years back under the Spartan name. I have a Baikal .22/20 gauge over and under combo gun that I plan to hold onto for life.
Pricewise, you're likely about where you need to be on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom