• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Georgia Item Gone: FS Unopened Leupold VX5HD 2-10x42 CDS with Firedot. PLEASE READ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bcoots

Default rank <1500 posts
ODT Junkie!
106   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Unopened Leupold VX5HD 2-10x42 CDS with Firedot. PLEASE READ

Zip Code: 30530

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 1000

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Not much to say. I ordered this for my new Marlin SBL and after reading many forums and reviews you have to mount them so high that it’s not a natural shooting position so going to the VX5 LPVO. Unfortunately the item had already shipped and is on the way now. It will be according to tracking Friday I assume due to the holiday. The label was created yesterday. I can show proof of all of this if need be. It will be sealed and unopened. I do have the opportunity obviously to send it back when it arrives but why not give someone on here a chance for a high quality scope at a few hundred dollar discount. I spent 1321.71 on the scope. 1199 plus tax and shipping. I’m going to offer it here for 1000 total unopened but you will have to wait until Friday.

These photos are off google item has NOT arrived yet. I’ll also include the brand new scope cover coming with it as well

Contact me here or at 706-380-3814 my name is Brandon

Pictures:
IMG_5582.jpeg
IMG_5585.jpeg
IMG_5586.jpeg
IMG_5584.jpeg
IMG_5583.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom