Item Gone: FS very nice 1977 Bulgarian Makarov (incl. ammo, case, maintence log, extra grip)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gucci Mane

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
38   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS very nice 1977 Bulgarian Makarov (incl. ammo, case, maintence log, extra grip)

Zip Code: 30067

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $380 (cash / no trades, please)

Caliber: 9x18mm Makarov

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I'm selling a pistol here that is in phenomenal shape (given its age): a 1977 Bulgarian Makarov with one magazine

Its rifling is strong and blueing is in excellent condition.

It comes with the following (in addition to the pistol and magazine, of course):

- maintenance log. It appears to reference the "Republic of Slovenia" and is written in a language I do not speak. It's effectively unused and the paper is in incredible shape
- 126 rounds of brass case, non-magnetic, non-corrosive FMJs
- 5 rounds of Buffalo Bore hollow points
- the original firing pin it had when I bought it (I replaced it with a new old stock pin a year ago and haven't had any primer strike issues since)
- Ruger soft pistol case
- Plano ammo can (I had custom labels made for it)
- spare black plastic grip (I've never used that grip, however, so I cannot attest to how comfortable it may be)

I live in Marietta (right near the Battery). Cash only and no trades

Thanks guys!

Pictures:
fullsizeoutput_25a5-jpeg.2252429

xmtwz9wkrm2kfqlbr8i2vw-jpg.2252442

k7mpqmbgtdk9jafjq4fi8w-jpg.2252443

xsfrketerz-g1hruuqrccq-jpg.2252445

z2-1zazfqrk-utsqyov6cw-jpg.2252447

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom