Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Virgin Gen 3 Glock 19

Zip Code: 30009

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $450

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have too many Glocks so I'm offloading this one. This is a VIRGIN Glock 19 Gen 3 at an extremely fair price. At this price, there's plenty of meat left on the bone for you to do your homebrew stipple job, Dremeled lightning cuts, change the barrel/trigger, and mark it up a few hundo to turn yourself a tidy flip profit...

Or you could just buy it, shoot it, and carry it yourself. I bought this pistol new; it was carried a handful of times, and has seen fewer than 100 rounds as evident by its condition. If you want to actually carry it for yourself, and are looking for some quality upgrades, I have another post with some solid options available- sights, controls, trigger, and mag well.

Included in the purchase is the pistol, two magazines, and the case and documents.

Meet in Alpharetta/Roswell. No, I will not "deliver to you" because you have "cash in hand." This is ODT- all deals are "cash in hand." Price is firm, and I'm not traveling for a meet at this price. Meet will be in either Alpharetta or Roswell, depending on where I am that day (not that there's much difference). No trade offers unless your trade offer is for cash more than $450... If you have under 10 positive feedback, have been on ODT for less than a year, or any negative feedback, don't bother please. I'm growing weary of dealing with people that flake out and/or can't handle communications via PM in an intelligible manner.

If you have any questions, ask away, but there isn't much more to say about this one. It's a factory gun with factory plastic sights with everything it came from the factory with.

By responding to this ad, you confirm that you are a Georgia resident, not a felon, and are lawfully permitted to handle, possess, and/or own a firearm.

Thanks ODT!

Pictures:
IMG_7336.JPG
IMG_7337.JPG

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom