• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS Volunteer Arms “Tommy Gun” Commando Mark III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Motz7d

Default rank <200 posts
Hunter
32   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Volunteer Arms “Tommy Gun” Commando Mark III

Zip Code: 30114

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $500

Caliber: 45

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Acquired this Volunteer Arms Commando Mark III “Tommy Gun” in a trade here on ODT several months ago. I got it with the sole purpose of selling (it was part of a multi gun/ammo trade), but I had to shoot it first. You don’t get something like this and not shoot it. Finally got to try it out last week and had a blast putting a full mag of .45 through it with no issues. Almost changed my mind on selling it because it’s that fun, but I have nothing else in .45 and have already committed funds to another purchase.

Not looking for trades at this time. PM offers. Meet in Cherokee County or surrounding areas. I’m off work until 1/3 so have decent availability to meet. Starting 1/3 must meet in Cherokee County. Comes as shown with sling and one mag; definitely has some wear on it but shoots perfectly. I guarantee you will enjoy.

Pictures:
531B5D26-95C4-4F82-ABD0-F3F7DFA4380B.jpeg
2843544E-56BF-48B7-A84F-F3F5AF255D9C.jpeg
8DC9BAE0-CBF0-4EBA-B1A1-B3F67DAD46A8.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Is this the one with a plastic lower?
I don’t think the lower is plastic. It’s heavy and cool to the touch. The lower is different than the upper though. Based on research, I believe other iterations (e.g. Mark V) are the ones that have plastic lowers. I’d be surprised if this has any plastic at all, it has some heft to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom