Item Gone: FS Vortex Viper PST Gen II 1-6 MOA NIB (Warranty Replacement Never Opened)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WP75

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
4   0
Reaction score
Vortex Viper PST Gen II 1-6 MOA NEW IN BOX (Warranty Replacement Never Opened)

https://vortexoptics.com/vortex-viper-pst-gen-2-1-6x24-riflescope.html?vortex_reticle=24

Location: Colbert, Georgia , but willing to meet within reason near Athens, Georgia.

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $450

Considering Vortex has an almost unmatched warranty which is fully transferable with no paperwork needed, you are getting a brand new scope for 75% of retail (lowest cost I could find is $600) plus no taxes, saving you about $200 with same warranty as a store bought unit.

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Lens became loose due to me most likely overtightening scope rings (daniel defense mount said 30 in/lb, vortex says 18 in/lb. What I have offered for sale is the warranty replacement that has never been opened. I will open the box to verify contents with serious buying prospects in person only.

img_0131-jpg.2317893

img_0132-jpg.2317894

View attachment 2317932

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom