Welcome to The Outdoors Trader

Register Now
  1. 10 Year Anniversary Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 1, 2021 - Click here for tickets and click here for info!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to The Outdoors Trader! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  3. Featured Listings are working again! Feature your listing on every page for $3 a day! Click here for all the info.
    Dismiss Notice

Item Gone: FS WASR 10/63/ Pre-64 Model 70/SKS/SMLE/Mosins (PRICES DROPPED)

Thread in 'Old Ads' started by appalachian_ak, Oct 22, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. appalachian_ak

appalachian_ak Outdoorsman

1   0

Rating
    100%
    Item Name: FS WASR 10/63 / Pre-64 Model 70/SKS/SMLE/Mosins

Zip Code: 30707

Item is for: Sale Only
    Sale Price: WASR w $925 / Model 70 $750 / SKS $450 / SMLE $425 / Mosins $325 each

Willing to Ship: Yes I work at an FFL, so I don't mind splitting shipping fees and I can get them shipped out to your FFL ASAP
    These are my personal firearms and have no relation to my place of business
    However, I'd prefer to meet in person in the NW GA Area for a face to face transaction.

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Up for sale today are 6 separate rifles

WASR 10/63, straight sights, muzzle threaded 14x1 LH, and comes with a Romanian folding stock as well as dong handguard set. I'm also throwing in the stock that goes with the dong set and a Bulgarian lower hg incase you don't like the dong. Also comes with an extended safety for easier manipulation.
    Asking $925

Up next I'm selling a Pre-64 Winchester Model 70 Featherweight in 30-06, this rifles serial dates it's manufacture year at 1955. This rifle comes with an old school Redfield scope, scope may or may not work, I haven't personally fired this rifle. Rifle is in fantastic shape for it's age and thankfully hasn't been messed with as is the case for many rifles in the 60's. Asking $750

Next up is a Chinese Norinco SKS, rifle shoots excellently and still has the original stock. Rifle is missing cleaning rod and the dust cover latch, both are under $15 online. Asking $450

Now onto the milsurps, I'm selling a BSA No 1 MkIII SMLE dated 1917. Wood and metal in good shape for it's age, rifle shoots as expected of an SMLE. Asking $425

Now I have 2 separate Mosin 91/30 Hex Receivers, one is dated 1923 and the other is dated 1922. Both are in excellent shape for their age, neither have been shot by me. Pictures below . Asking $325 each

Looking for cash, no trades, willing to drive as far south as Marietta(if multiple firearms are involved), otherwise we might have to figure something else out. Feel free to ask for more pictures! I have multiple pictures of all of these. Also willing to FFL transfer to you, as I work at an FFL. (you cover shipping obviously)

Pictures:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

2. Levigreengiant

Levigreengiant Hunter

5   0

Rating
    100%
  3. Levigreengiant

Levigreengiant Hunter

5   0

Rating
    100%
    Please message me or call text 6785106690 I don’t know how to message you on this site

4. appalachian_ak

1   0

Rating
    100%
    I went ahead and messaged you, I can shoot you a text tomorrow morning sometime.

5. Quaritus

Quaritus Tracker

30   0

Rating
    100%
  6. paulster2

paulster2 Survivalist Supporter

Supporter

55   0

Rating
    100%
  7. paulster2

paulster2 Survivalist Supporter

Supporter

55   0

Rating
    100%
    Appalachian Ive sent a couple pms to you about enfield. Is it still available?

8. Samuel Tatum

Samuel Tatum New to The Trader!

0   0

9. Samuel Tatum

Samuel Tatum New to The Trader!

0   0

I sent you a message with my phone number about picking up the SMLE! Just making sure you got it

10. appalachian_ak

1   0

Rating
    100%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.