Item Gone: FS Winchester 20gauge Model 1200 Pump - 28 bbl. Cheap! Price drop to $400

Status
Not open for further replies.

41mag

Wolf Icon Supporter
Shake, rattle & roll !
121   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Winchester 20gauge Model 1200 Pump - 28 bbl. Cheap! Price drop to $400

Zip Code: 30064

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $400

Caliber: 20gauge

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Hey all, this beautiful model1200 20gauge pump - 28”barrel with full choke : is up along with case and a box of ammo. As alot of you know i am having medical issues and need cash for this week - or else i would never be letting this go. But i am down to the last of the things i have that arent heirlooms or stuff hard to replacement…..therefore this will be listed at $425 with the case and a box of shells to get you going…it is gorgeous, looks almost new, this is just not going to get used here with me and i need the cash.
Picked up around West Cobb Area, must be Ga Resident . PM any biz. All comments welcomed, sorry for crapy pics
:cool-new:

Pictures:
85A40D3B-555C-4BB6-974C-B0135A3365DB.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom