Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $850.00

Caliber: 38

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: A Prime, MINT WWII Revolver for sale

Smith and Wesson Victory model .38 Special
Serial # V 602,xxx . Barrel length is 4”

I bought this over 30 years ago from a former Navy TBD rear gunner that flew in WWII... he brought it home with him...said he never fired it... didn't think anything about getting provenance back in those days... Still in awe of what they did...
This is NOT a US Property Marked Revolver. Further study informs me that this was probably built in the early to mid 1944 time frame and with the P proof marks and the flaming ordnance bomb on the bottom of the grip, It was purchased for the US Army supply contract program.

Interestingly only one grip is serial numbered to the pistol... and current research is correct that only the right was was stamped.... All serial numbers match on this revolver

This is truly a mint specimen, just having light turn marks on the cylinder... and a couple of small spots of high edge wear, its in beautiful shape for an 80 year old military pistol

Need to look at GWL/ Ga DL to purchase
Pick up in or near Calhoun.
By contacting me you agree that you are a Georgia resident and are legally able to purchase this pistol.

Pictures:
IMG_0766.jpeg
IMG_0765.jpeg
IMG_0764.jpeg
IMG_0763.jpeg
IMG_0761.jpeg
IMG_0760.jpeg
IMG_0759.jpeg
IMG_0758.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom