• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS Xds 45 OSP***SPM ....FINALLY!!***

Status
Not open for further replies.

dave5182

Default rank <4500 posts Supporter
Old and In the Way
429   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Xds 45 OSP***SPM ....FINALLY!!***

Zip Code: 30075

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $360 FIRM

Caliber: 45

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Nice XDs 45 OSP, comes with a 5 , 6 , and 7 rd mag, IWB holster, zipper case , and box/docs, $360 PICKED UP IN ROSWELL with GaDL and Ga carry permit. Not original owner so unsure about the round count but gun is in great shape and functions as it should. If you have little or no feedback or any negative feedback do not reply. Thanks for looking.

WILL NOT RESPOND TO LOWER OFFERS!!!

WILL ONLY POST THROUGH THE WEEKEND , FIRST " I'll take it " gets it!!

Pictures:
20230322_104645.jpg
20230322_104613.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Nice XDs 45 OSP, comes with a 5 , 6 , and 7 rd mag, IWB holster, zipper case , and box/docs, $360 PICKED UP IN ROSWELL with GaDL and Ga carry permit. Not original owner so unsure about the round count but gun is in great shape and functions as it should. If you have little or no feedback or any negative feedback do not reply. Thanks for looking.

Bump

Nice XDs 45 OSP, comes with a 5 , 6 , and 7 rd mag, IWB holster, zipper case , and box/docs, $360 PICKED UP IN ROSWELL with GaDL and Ga carry permit. Not original owner so unsure about the round count but gun is in great shape and functions as it should. If you have little or no feedback or any negative feedback do not reply. Thanks for looking.

SPM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom