• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS Yugo M70AB2 underfolding AK-47

Status
Not open for further replies.

jsquared

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
43   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS Yugo M70AB2 underfolding AK-47

Zip Code: 30680

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $700

Caliber: 7.62x39

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I am selling this Yugoslavian M70AB2, built from an imported kit on a Nodak NDS-4 receiver. I purchased it from a dealer at a show about 5 years ago who was the original builder. It is 922(r) compliant with exactly 10 foreign parts when using a foreign magazine. Never had any problems with it, always shot great and is a fun gun to shoot.

It has a few small issues, and the finish is definitely showing through a bit, but it's a solid AK. It has the original barrel which shows some use. Also it's missing the dust cover spring lock which is pretty common, but it isn't needed unless you are planning to use rifle grenades at some point :) On that same note, these M70's are built like a brick ****house and were some of the highest quality made.

More images showing wear and tear here: http://imgur.com/a/P7NZn

Looking to sell only, NO TRADES PLEASE!! Price is pretty dang firm, and I can afford to keep this if it doesn't sell so no extreme lowballing. Rifle comes with 2x 30rd mags and no ammo.

I am (at my discretion) willing to ship to you directly if you are a GA resident and an active trader on here. If I feel iffy I may insist on shipping to an FFL in your area. In either case, shipping costs will be the responsibility of the buyer.

If you would like to make an offer, I also have 4x 40rd mags I can sell with it, along with the ammo pictured in the link above. I have ~250rds Winchester white box 7.62x39 and 100 random Russian steel case. This is only available for face-to-face sales; I will not ship the ammo. Feel free to make me a a single offer on everything.

Pictures:
i.imgur.com_tpITR0F.jpg

i.imgur.com_ePhiF1H.jpg

i.imgur.com_nqO0u2H.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
How's the bore? You mentioned it showed some use..I know these weren't chromed. Also, do you have the correct pistol grip?

The bore is pretty typical for an M70, it shoots well but won't win any contests. Here's a picture from the album above showing the muzzle, it passes a bullet test easily also. I don't have the original grip, sorry! I bought it just like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom